Brisbane Progressive Jewish Congregation
P O Box 799
Indooroopilly Centre QLD 4068
0474 306 396
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please copy and paste the address into your email.
A vibrant and enduring focus for Progressive Jewish life and thought in Brisbane.
BPJC exists to provide a welcoming, friendly environment where Jews can worship, learn and grow, and where everyone can contribute to the Jewish and broader community of Brisbane.
We accomplish this by providing, in a Progressive Jewish framework, for the religious, cultural, educational and social needs of Jews in Brisbane through services, learning programs and social activities that celebrate the principles of Torah, Talmud and Progressive Judaism.
- Respect – everyone is welcome and all views are listened to.
- Learning – we treasure learning as the core of Jewish life and our hopes for the future.
- Inclusiveness – there is a place here within a Progressive Jewish framework for all Jews, and all those who are studying to become Jews.
- Openness – our decision-making processes are clear, transparent and fair.
- Family – we value every member as part of our Progressive Jewish family, whatever their own family circumstances.
Board of Management
Click here to see the members of the BPJC Board of Management for 2014-15.
Click here to go to the page featuring our Ordained Cantor David Bentley, BPJC’s Minister.
- The BPJC complaints policy applies to complaints about someone’s conduct or behaviour. This could be because you think that someone has behaved in a way that is unsafe, unprofessional, discriminatory, offensive or intimidating. Or it could be because you think someone has broken important rules or policies. You have the right to complain: we take complaints seriously. You should not be harassed, bullied or put at a disadvantage because of making a complaint. Please download our Complaints Policy for further details.